Snapshot Transfer Requests!

Yes sure … DO panel requires e-mail to transfer droplet … send me your e-mail associated with DO account … you can PM me to keep your e-mail private !!

My e-mail is tamsirsene@gmail.com.

Ok … i have initiated the transfer … you should now go to your DO panel and approve the transfer !

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting !

OK, I don’t see where to approve transfer. It’s my first time in DO. I am in Droplet tabs but nothing.
Thank

Sorry I see now. It’s in images tabs

1 Like

Hi, Sumeet, I like to host nearbyshops pls, send the snapshot, mail is nouffer@gmail.com

ok … i have initiated the transfer … you should now go to your DO panel and approve the transfer !

Thanks, I installed it

1 Like

Hi @sumeet grateful for your great work. I would like to make a request for a droplet snaphot of DO image,please.

My DO email is jaturan.a@outlook.com.
DO account is jaturan.a.

Thank you so much for the work.

thank you !

I have initiated the transfer … you should now check your do panel and approve the transfer !

snapshot transfer requests, yes digital ocean account

Welcome to the forum @tuffspain … please give me your e-mail associated with the Digital-Ocean Account … i will send the droplet to you !

hola mi nombre es axel rivera
quiero traer esta app a panama
quiero saber como puedo logear un server local
y pasos a seguir para poder instalar todo y hacer la traduccion a espa;ol
mi correo es axelrivera634@gmail.com
saludos

hello my name is axel rivera
I want to bring this app to Panama
I want to know how I can log a local server
and steps to follow to be able to install everything and do the Spanish translation;
my email is axelrivera634@gmail.com
Cheers

hi Axxel … welcome to the forum …

Do you have a Digital Ocean account. If no then register on DigitalOcean and give me your email associated DO account.

I will send you a snapshot by which you can create your own server !

Dont worry about technical Difficulties … we will guide you and help you out !