Snapshot Transfer Requests!

snapshot transfer requests, yes digital ocean account

Welcome to the forum @tuffspain … please give me your e-mail associated with the Digital-Ocean Account … i will send the droplet to you !

hola mi nombre es axel rivera
quiero traer esta app a panama
quiero saber como puedo logear un server local
y pasos a seguir para poder instalar todo y hacer la traduccion a espa;ol
mi correo es axelrivera634@gmail.com
saludos

hello my name is axel rivera
I want to bring this app to Panama
I want to know how I can log a local server
and steps to follow to be able to install everything and do the Spanish translation;
my email is axelrivera634@gmail.com
Cheers

hi Axxel … welcome to the forum …

Do you have a Digital Ocean account. If no then register on DigitalOcean and give me your email associated DO account.

I will send you a snapshot by which you can create your own server !

Dont worry about technical Difficulties … we will guide you and help you out !

DO email:rajendrakale.1789@gmail.com

Please provide snapshot image
DO: prayagvikramdave@gmail.com

ok … i have initiated the transfer … please check you DO account !

Please note that the app is currently under development ! and the production version will be launched after some time !

Hi @sumeet, grateful for your great work. I want to request a droplet snapshot of the DO image, please.

My DO email is wpwawan@gmail.com
DO account is wpwawan

Thank you so much for the work.

You are welcome ! We are glad to have you here !

i have initiated the transfer … please check your do account !

Please note the app is currently under development and there might be some breaking changes … so build apk file from the source code to run the latest app !

Hi, i would like to request for the Droplet snapshot starter image. My email is ernestograndoli@gmail.com

Hi Sumeet.

I would like to make a request for a droplet snaphot of DO image,please.

My DO email is mohamed.doozylabs@gmail.com

Thank you so much.

okay i have initiated the transfer … please check your DO account !

Hi,
I want to start the application for my community.
Could you help main in installation
I am intermediate in IT but pretty new with pre-reqsuits of the project.

hi naeem welcome to the forum !

Dont worry about prerequisites … we have now released an easy installation guide using docker … you can install with very basic knowledge !

Please checkout : https://developer.nearbyshops.org/installation/installation-guide-quick-docker.html

1 Like

Good Afternoon @sumeet. Can you please send to my DO account a snapshot of nearbyshops? my DO email is tokkaido@hotmail.com. I will very grateful. :pray:

hi @Tokkaido welcome to the forum !

Have you tried our docker installation … its much easier compared to installing using snapshot transfer !
https://developer.nearbyshops.org/installation/installation-guide-quick-docker.html

try it … and if you face any problem tell me … i will install the market for you … !

Hi, May you please send me the snapshot of nearbyshops. My DO email is lawrenceshava@gmail.com thank you in advance.

Hi @larryshava we have switched to Docker based installation . It’s much easier compared to Snapshot image transfer.

Try it and if you face any problem let us know !

Ok thank you, I’ll give it a go.