Request for Server Installation

Trial Request
admin Email :proyecto@mugaperu.com
About You : I’m Luis i want to create my own market on nearby shops platform. For our local market in Lima Jesus Maria.

Thank you.

1 Like

I can help you with installation , do you have an account already set up in Digital Ocean ?

Hi @sumeet,
We went throught your app and are really interested in adopting it.
Can you please contact us over email to further discuss.

admin email : transiliencetech@gmail.com
About us : We are a startup in India and developing a project to promote social distancing and also connect the local markets, however the nearby shops is a fantastic idea and we would love to collaborate with you. kindly get in touch with us.

Thanks

Request for an Installation

admin Email : care@infoking.org
About Me : My name is Arindam Roy and I want to create my own market on nearby shops
platform as an entrepreneur.

My contact no is 9332943253

Hi @sumeet

We are interested in setting up a local market.
I await plans. We would like to test (free of payment if possible) a local market. Can you help us?

e-mail: ascomprefeituradeflores@gmail.com

Hi Robson, welcome to the forum.

You can try and experiment with the software freely. No need to pay for that.

The installation is very easy. Would you be able to follow our installation guide given at this link.
https://developer.nearbyshops.org/installation/installation-guide-quick-docker.html

If yes then please go ahead with it.

And about Pricing :
We havent finalized pricing. This project can either be totally a donation funded project. Or there could be a fixed monthly fee in the range of 5 - 15 $ per month depending on the number of vendors you have on your market !

I hope that resolves your doubts abut pricing and if you still have any questions feel free to ask.

Hi Sumeet,

Could you please help to setup a demo for me. I am interested in this platform.

admin Email : raneezn@gmail.com
About You : My name is raneez. I want to try out a demo and setup a commercial plan.

Hi raneezn,

Welcome to the forum !
The demo is available at this page https://nearbyshops.org/app_demo_selection.html

I can setup a demo for you installation. But currently there is a lot of workload !

Can you create a server on Digital Ocean. And try self-hosting. See this guide
https://developer.nearbyshops.org/installation/installation-guide-quick-docker.html

if you face any problem feel free to ask for help !

The demo app downloaded is crashing on launch.
I am using Mi Redmi 4.

please share your logcat while the app crashes .

Redmi 4 has a very old android version. Kitkat is the lowest we support. Can you try running demo on any newer version android phone !

I am using Android 7.1.2

Crash log :

Just updated the app and fixed this error … can you try installing the app once more from this page …
and check if the same error occur once again !

https://nearbyshops.org/app_demo_single_market.html

admin Email :ccsnpvt@gmail.com
About You : My name is Navin i want to create my own market on nearby shops platform. For our local market. Can you please setup a account.

Hello friend, I would like to know how to acquire “Multi-Vendor Marketplace”, how do I contact you? Best regards

Have you seen the demo … If you want to setup.
You can make a payment.

If you can setup yourself that’s okay if you want us to setup charges will be extra !

Good Day, My Name is Aslam aka Acetechds

Due to the lock down I was looking of ways to improve local shopping online.
admin email: aslam.cassim@ace-tech.co.za
About You: Local StartUp Company, looking at ways to better serve SME’s and keeping cost down low.

Hi,

I would like to setup a local market but i have no idea how to do it.
we are in a small town call Anserma Caldas in Colombia.
I really appreciate your help.

admin Email: juanvargas77@msn.com
Location Anserma Caldas Colombia
Language: Spanish

Thank you

Hi @jucavaco I can do this full installation for you if sumeet permits. Sumeet please respond. You can pay sumeet the charge for installation, it will help to improve this project.

1 Like