General discussion

These issues will be fixed … but it will take time … !

If you could prioritise the issue to allow vendor to update order status, I can launch the app as this issue is blocking in the the primary work flow.

I can go live with other issues and merge the fixes when available.

I will do it at my own time which might take few days … if you want it on immediate basis … charges will be extra !

I have already generated APK two times … third time if i have to generate APK … charges will be extra for that !

I suggest you … that you can make pending payment and get source code and generate APK yourself ! … And that way you dont have to pay extra for each app generation ! …

I bought the code based on the promise you made you will give fullest support to go live. I don’t want to go live with unusable product. Because order management is the primary usecase in the app it needs to work for me. If you say I have to pay extra to regenerate apps when there is bug it is not fair. The reason for testing is to fix if we find any issues.

To be honest generating apk files will take minutes once configurations are in place in the Android project. I have also already generated myself from the source code I bought from you with default configurations. I am paying for apk files because I want your help with the configuration for each type of app.

Also once refactored, I need to manually identify the changes you make in your codebase to fix it in my refactored project. That is one reason I want this fixed before I get my apk files.

The feature you wanted is not a bug … i will explain … most of the customers want to assign a delivery boy for delivery … and nobody asked for delivery by shop … and thats why that feature is still pending …

I already added that wallet feature … you asked … that was an essential feature so did I asked you for any extra payment ?

Almost for each sale there are some customizations and feature additions on the name of bug fixes … i have seen this with almost every client …

It takes a lot of time to add new features … I am not a machine … to do this for each and every client … without any extra payment …

Generating APK files does not take a lot of time … I know … but it would surely take about 20 minutes to an hour to generate APK file then send you on whatsApp and get your feedback …

The whole process is almost half hour to 1 hour … And just see the hourly charges of any freelancer …

As long as you are willing to pay for the extra time … no freelancer will deny support to you …
But if you want freelancers to work extra time for you … without any extra payment … that is quite unfair …

You are very correct that support is needed to go live …
I never denied you the support …

I am just saying extra support will require extra payment !

The feature is something which I confirmed even before buying the product. If you refer some older chats, I said I want delivery by vendor then you said it is possible. Now you are saying the feature is never tested which is not fair. My business model is around this feature if you could have said this was never tested feature I wouldn’t have bought this.

Also I paid $50 for the extra feature you implemented for me it was not free. After buying the original code in codecanyon I transferred it by PayPal.

Another promises you made me was to implement SMS gateway integration for free then said don’t time to do it. I was fine with that to do it myself. I am not ready to pay extra for fixing a feature which is already in the product but not tested. I will go ahead and pay for the additional payment for apk generation since I have promised and you spend some time already with that. But please keep the promises.

… This is a huge project … It is not possible for me to check everything in detail … Delivery by vendor exist but I didn’t know about status updates …

You should have checked the demo properly …

I generated apk 2 times without asking for extra payment …

So I tried to keep my promise … But little bit understanding you need to keep also …

Found the answer myself and deleted the post.

I have an issue related to map picker. I am trying to figure out how to fix it. I appreciate if you can support on that. When using the vendor app after verify phone number screen seller is presented with the shop creation screen. But that time the permission for location is not checked so not granted to the app. So user is not able to use current location using map picker. In the edit shop screen the permission check is happening and once granted it works. I tried fix the issue by adding the permission check code as shown below inside the pickLocation method but even though the app ask for permission but even after granted it is not working as expected. If you get some time please help on this.

Never mind I found the issue and fixed it. LocationService hasn’t started when going to AddShop screen through vendor app.

Issue Noted : will be fixed and pushed to the github !