Error creating bean with name 'appInitialization' [ Intellij Idea ]]

Need Help…

Test set: org.nearbyshops.api.ApiApplicationTests

Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 8.675 s <<< FAILURE! - in org.nearbyshops.api.ApiApplicationTests
contextLoads Time elapsed: 0.005 s <<< ERROR!
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to load ApplicationContext
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘appInitialization’ defined in file [C:\Users\Razin\Pictures\Nearby-Shops-API-Multi-Market-master\Nearby-Shops-API-Multi-Market-master\target\classes\org\nearbyshops\AppInitialization.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Failed to obtain JDBC Connection; nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Connection to localhost:5432 refused. Check that the hostname and port are correct and that the postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections.
Caused by: org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Failed to obtain JDBC Connection; nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Connection to localhost:5432 refused. Check that the hostname and port are correct and that the postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections.
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Connection to localhost:5432 refused. Check that the hostname and port are correct and that the postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections.
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information

okay i will check about it !

1 Like

I checked … i downloaded the zip file from the github and opened the folder in the IntelliJ Idea community Edition …

and Its working file ! …

You may have not setup the database and there are many other complications … thats why i said … manual setup is complex !

Please check this tutorial …
https://developer.nearbyshops.org/installation/developer_setup.html

this will help you !